Centrifugal Glass Wool Pipe
Product Specifications /Features
Centrifugal Glass wool pipe is made by adopting unique centrifugal technology and adding environmental adhesives of thermosetting resins-based into molten glass fibrosis. It is a kind of elastic glass fiber product made of glass fiber with diameter of only a few microns, and we can also choose moisture-proof facing on-line compound according to customers' requirements. Because of a large number of tiny air interspaces, it has the functions of heat insulation, sound absorption, safe guarding and etc, so it is the best materials of heat insulation and sound absorption in construction.
• Sound absorption and noise reduction; it can effectively prevent syntony.
• Light materials; easy for installation.
• Antisepsis, ageing resistance and anticorrosion, ensuring a healthy environment.
• Low moisture absorption; stable physical properties.
• Low thermal conductivity; high heat preservation.
• Grade A1 fireproof; incombustible permanently.
• Strong resistance to extrusion and impact.
Scope of application:
It is widely used for heat insulation of various hot and cold pipelines, and hidden and exposed pipelines.
It is recommended to be used for heat insulation of pipelines in electric power, petroleum, chemical industry, light industry, metallurgy and etc.
Well and High Quality Control ,
Centrifugal Glass Wool Pipe Images